I think my Diaper bag addiction is a close second to my Stroller Addiction. I have lost count of how many diaper bags I’ve tried, but, I think I have my list of favorites perfected. Check out my top 5 bags below and see which one is perfect for you!
1. Ju-Ju-Be BFF – This is my go to bag at the moment. It’s not too huge, but fits EVERYTHING I could need for long day out. I love that it has a cross body strap or back pack straps (I swore up and down I would never use a backpack… clearly that went out the window) because it leaves me hands free to deal with the tiny monsters. Another favorite feature is the zippered pocket in the front which holds all of MY essentials. JuJuBe bags come in so many cute print and are machine washable, which is why they come in at number 1.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Eliz-A-Baby – This was my very first diaper bag. It’s HUGE and perfect for a first time Mom or a Mom of multiples. It will hold everything you need and 10 lbs more! The nylon fabric is great when you have a toddler who is constantly making insane messes. This is such a cute stylish bag, I always felt put together when using it.
3. Petunia Pickle Bottom Downtown Totes– My beautiful Mother gave me this bag for my birthday and I am in love with it! The fabric is glazed with makes it easy to clean and allows the bag to keep its shape. I recently used this on a flight down to Florida with the kids, and it was perfect for carrying all of my necessities. It fit diapers, formula, sippy cups, iPad, wallet, snacks, blankets, Taggies, etc. It also has a zipper closer on the top which is awesome because, I lose everything.
4. Skip Hop Duo– I think this is the perfect diaper bag for Dads. It’s super functional, keeps everything organized and easy to get access to. It comes in some really cute prints, but also in black, which is perfect for the man in your life that is out and about with the munchkins.
5. Tory Burch Quilted Slouchy Baby Bag– This bag is gorgeous and so perfect for the Chic mammas out there. The bag has a magnetic closer, insulated pockets and special straps so it can attach to your stroller. Love it!
Have fun shopping!! #diaperbagaddictionisreal